Film & TV Rants & Raves

This blog consists of my rantings and ravings about movies and TV shows that I love (or hate). I’ve studied film at Harvard, Boston University, and the Cambridge School for Adult Education, and taught film studies as well. I’ve got lots of strong opinions, so look for them here!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fun Lost Stuff

Since there’s no new Lost episode tonight (sniff), I thought I’d throw together a few links to fun and interesting and odd Lost-related stuff.  

Interesting article from the Boston Globe last weekend…

Here’s a funny thing from the Lost message boards on ABC.com – supposedly this is the tag from Jack’s suitcase, and it shows the year as 2009. Much speculation rages as to whether this is actually the year of the plane crash.  Also note that the “numbers” appear on the tag.

Another topic of speculation – Jin’s resume and Boone’s driver’s license.  You can read about it on Fuselage.com – a poster asked the question and Javier Grillo-Marxuach (writer and supervising producer on Lost) responded.

Here’s something totally insane: someone who has kept a list of all numbers (not just “the numbers”) mentioned in the show.

That’s it for now – go forth and seek out more!





3 Comments:

Blogger Lex Friedman said...

Oooh, thanks for those links! I hadn't seen the luggage tag yet myself.

-Lex
LostTalk.info

10:11 AM  
Blogger EllenJC said...

Minutiae rules!

Here's the logo on the shark:
http://lost-forum.com/attachment.php?s=eda5ae84fbab896af59519a2d14133cc&attachmentid=24988&d=1127961977

Logo on a cabinet:
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lostoctagon2hr.jpg

10:26 AM  
Blogger EllenJC said...

Thanks, Lex - glad you stopped by!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home