Film & TV Rants & Raves

This blog consists of my rantings and ravings about movies and TV shows that I love (or hate). I’ve studied film at Harvard, Boston University, and the Cambridge School for Adult Education, and taught film studies as well. I’ve got lots of strong opinions, so look for them here!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Remembered...

…the other thing that was inconsistent from this week’s Gilmore Girls!  I knew it would come to me…Emily told Richard that she walked in on Rory and Logan making out on the couch.  But that’s not what happened at all.  She knocked on the poolhouse door, which had a curtain over it so she couldn’t see in.  They got up, walked around the couch, and were standing by the door – but not even too near each other – when Rory let her in.  Maybe she noticed the cushions on the couch were messed up – but I didn’t notice that and I didn’t notice her noticing that.  Very annoying.  She SHOULD have just walked in on them, or else just told Richard that she thought they were spending too much time together alone in the poolhouse.  Sloppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home