Film & TV Rants & Raves

This blog consists of my rantings and ravings about movies and TV shows that I love (or hate). I’ve studied film at Harvard, Boston University, and the Cambridge School for Adult Education, and taught film studies as well. I’ve got lots of strong opinions, so look for them here!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dave

I didn't realize Dave was imaginary - I should have picked up on that, but I just figured Hurley was hallucinating him on the island like Jack hallucinated his father, Kate hallucinated a horse, etc.  What's amazing to me is that Hurley hallucinated someone that he also hallucinated back in the real world!  So he really is or was a bit nuts. 
 
I loved the whole Henry thing - first when Sayid busted him for killing the real Henry Gale, that was great.  And then later when Locke was talking to him - when he said that God can't see the island, I had chills!

Oh and I also loved the Hurley/Sawyer smackdown!  How funny was it when Sawyer tried to crawl out from under the tarp and got pulled back in!  It was like a cartoon fight.

Good stuff all around.  Excellent job by Jorge Garcia as Hurley, and of course Dave was Evan Handler from Sex & the City!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home