Film & TV Rants & Raves

This blog consists of my rantings and ravings about movies and TV shows that I love (or hate). I’ve studied film at Harvard, Boston University, and the Cambridge School for Adult Education, and taught film studies as well. I’ve got lots of strong opinions, so look for them here!

Friday, September 23, 2005

More Lost...

Just a quick note - forgot to mention that Desmond shot himself up with something before the alarm went off to let him know that the hatch had been opened. Apparently the needle had the numbers on it! I didn't notice that but will be watching the show again at some point and will look for it. Also, there's a theory going around that the SUV driver who was killed by Jack's wife, Sarah, in her car accident was Shannon's father. The guy's name was Rutherford and that's her name, and she and Boone apparently discussed the fact that her father (his stepfather) is dead. Interesting! I figured he was someone. It's all connected...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home